Become a voice and leader in developing stormwater solutions. Gain direct access to stormwater leaders and policy makers. Participate in developing cutting edge tools and techniques and/or be the first to use them.
The Water Environment Federation (WEF) Stormwater Institute (SWI) focuses on protecting our nation’s waterways through sustainable stormwater management. As part of WEF, an association comprised of 35,000 members and 75 affiliated member associations and headquartered minutes from the nation’s capitol, SWI is uniquely positioned to engage subscribers in the latest innovations and challenges occurring in the different regions of the country and to advocate for the sector both in Congress and at the many federal agencies whose work impacts the management of stormwater.
In addition to helping shape national stormwater policy, subscribers receive:
- Exclusive virtual and in-person roundtables with leaders from around the country discussing hot topics in the sector
- Recognition in SWI publications and presentations
- Access to WEF stormwater networking events, policy forums, and work teams
- Advertising discounts off WEF Stormwater-specific products and services, including one complimentary Featured Product listing on the Stormwater Report website per year
- WEF-member rates on both exhibits and sponsorships at WEFTEC and the annual Stormwater Summit
- Water Environment & Technology (WE&T) magazine at no additional cost
SWI Subscriber Rates
For more information, contact Rebecca Arvin-Colon, Stormwater Institute Senior Manager, at email@example.com or 703-684-2400 Ext. 7017.