The SWI Advisory Committee is comprised of nationally recognized stormwater experts to guide the work of the SWI. The committee’s tasks include the identification and implementation of SWI activities, products, and services.
These experts will provide insights and leadership in addressing stormwater management and help direct the SWI’s focus in pioneering both new and sustainable efforts for stormwater management that will accelerate water quality conservation, environmental restoration, and other overarching community priorities in the U.S. and beyond.
- Chair – Sandra Ralston — Consensus LLC
- Vice Chair – Fernando Pasquel — Arcadis U.S., Inc.
- Vaikko P. Allen II – Contech Engineered Solutions, LLC
- James Gibson Jr. — Sanitation District No. 1 of Northern Kentucky
- Heather Harris, P.E. – Jacobs
- WEF Stormwater Committee Appointment
- Douglas C. Howie, P.E. — Washington State Department of Ecology
- Hamidreza (Kasra) Kazemi, Ph.D., P.E. – University of Louisville
- John Kosco, P.E. – National Association of Home Builders
- Daniel Lillis – City of Kearney, NE
- William Sheriff, P.E. — Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago, IL
- John Sullivan, P.E. – Boston Water & Sewer Commission
- Scott Taylor, P.E., D.WRE — Michael Baker International
- National Municipal Stormwater Alliance Appointment
Past Advisory Committee Members
- Robert Traver, Ph.D., P.E., D.WRE — Villanova University (2016 – 2018)
- Amy Siebert, P.E. — Town of Greenwich, CT (2016 – 2018)
- James Lenhart, P.E., D.WRE — Contech Engineered Solutions, LLC (2016 – 2018)
- Amber Clayton — City of Portland Environmental Services, OR (2016 – 2018)
- Katherine Baer — River Network (2016 – 2018)
- Michael Beezhold, CPM – WEF Stormwater Committee Appointment (2016 – 2017)