Use the link below to watch the third in a series of web-based events associated with the national Water Reuse Action Plan (WRAP) Action Item 3.3., which focuses on opportunities and challenges related to urban stormwater capture and use. This webcast highlighted stormwater capture and reuse projects from around the country. This free webcast explored how these projects can be designed to provide benefit far beyond the management of stormwater. Speakers discussed the drivers for these projects, life cycle considerations, and lessons learned. This event was hosted by the Water Environment Federation and co-sponsored by U.S. EPA, the WateReuse Association, the National Municipal Stormwater Alliance (NMSA), and the Johnson Foundation at Wingspread.
- Matt Fabry, San Mateo County, CA – Presentation Slides
- Mitchell Katz, Orange County FL – Presentation Slides
- Dave Smith, U.S. EPA Pacific Southwest Region
- Chris Earley, Washington, DC – Presentation Slides
- Rob Montgomery, Madison, WI – Presentation Slides
To watch the webcast recording, please visit: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/2702545021050085377