The SWI Advisory Committee is comprised of nationally recognized stormwater experts to guide the work of the SWI. The committee’s tasks include the identification and implementation of SWI activities, products, and services.
These experts will provide insights and leadership in addressing stormwater management and help direct the SWI’s focus in pioneering both new and sustainable efforts for stormwater management that will accelerate water quality conservation, environmental restoration, and other overarching community priorities in the U.S. and beyond.
- Chair – Sandra Ralston — Consensus LLC
- Vice Chair – Fernando Pasquel — Arcadis U.S., Inc.
- Katherine Baer — River Network
- Amber Clayton — City of Portland Environmental Services, OR
- James Gibson Jr. — Sanitation District No. 1 of Northern Kentucky
- Heather Harris, P.E. – CH2M
- WEF Stormwater Committee Appointment
- Douglas C. Howie, P.E. — Washington State Department of Ecology
- James Lenhart, P.E., D.WRE — Contech Engineered Solutions LLC
- William Sheriff, P.E. — Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago, IL
- Amy Siebert, P.E. — Town of Greenwich, CT
- Scott Taylor, P.E., D.WRE — RBF Consulting, A Company of Michael Baker International, LLC
- National Municipal Stormwater Alliance Appointment
- Robert Traver, Ph.D., P.E., D.WRE — Villanova University